Brown Litigation represents landlords and tenants in disputes related to commercial tenancies. Our experienced litigators are well-prepared to pursue litigation to achieve your tenancy objectives. At Brown Litigation, we provide every client with strategic legal guidance, personal attention and cost-effective, results-oriented solutions.
Ontario Landlord-Tenant Law
A variety of disputes can arise between commercial landlords and tenants. You may disagree over the terms of the lease or a tenant may be late on rent payments. Additionally, some businesses need legal representation if a landlord is interfering with their business or using harassing tactics.
At Brown Litigation, our lawyers utilize more than 15 years of combined experience to represent commercial landlords and tenants in the following matters:
- Commercial tenancy act disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Rent collection proceedings
- Lease defaults
- Eviction proceedings and landlord re-entry
- Landlord distraint
- Disputes over lease clauses and provisions
- Breach of non-financial covenants in a lease
- Landlord harassment
- Enforcement of commercial leases
- Lease remedies
- Rent disputes
- Tenant business interference
- Injunctions and civil restraining orders
With extensive commercial litigation experience, our lawyers engage our clients throughout the process. We also provide risk management services for businesses in order to avoid future disputes and litigation.
Contact Brown Litigation to learn more about our law firm and to arrange a review and assessment of your case with a Toronto commercial litigation lawyer.